BECOME A PART OF NCWU
Current Member Info
Thank you for renewing your continued support as a member of NCWU. It is our coalition of individual organizations – each with unique and vital missions, that allow NCWU to continue to be a key player in representation for issues around women’s rights.
Dues paid now will be applied to membership through December 31, 2023.
As a part of your NCWU membership, your organization’s name and web address (if applicable) will be listed on ncwu.org website and on our documents as they are published. Your organization’s primary and alternate contacts will be added to the firstname.lastname@example.org email list as well.
Interested In Joining?
If you or your organization are interested in joining NCWU for the 2022-2023 season, please do not hesitate to contact us below. We will put you in contact with our designated membership personnel and they can answer all of your questions as well and provide direction on what is needed to join and get started.
Organizations & Groups
- AAUW of North Carolina
- ACLU of North Carolina
- Action NC
- Equality North Carolina
- ERA-NC Alliance
- General Federation of Women’s Clubs of NC
- Greensboro Commission on the Status of Women
- League of Women Voters of North Carolina
- National Association of Social Workers- NC Chapter
- NC Association of Women Attorneys
- NC Business and Professional Women
- NC Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- NC Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- NC Justice Center
- NC National Organization for Women
- Onslow County Council for Women
- Planned Parenthood South Atlantic
- Politica NC
- Pro-Choice North Carolina
- RATIFY ERA-NC
- Women’s Forum of North Carolina
- Women’s Resource Center Alamance County